Solar Thermal: Power Your Business with the Sun
Solar thermal systems produce hot water like a second boiler. Solar collectors (usually placed on rooftops) get the system started, gathering energy from the sun. Pipes connected to collectors deliver heat to a water storage tank where hot water is available for usage.
Solar thermal collectors harness the sun’s energy four times more efficiently than common photovoltaic (PV) panels. A good solar thermal system provides energy for decades at almost no cost.
5 Reasons to Consider a Solar Thermal System
- Cut the water heating bill by 50% or more
- Reduce dependency on fossil fuels
- Send a clear signal to customers that a business is committed to sustainability
- Reduce operating costs for 20 years or longer
- State rebates and federal tax credits cover a large percentage of the up-front costs
If you are using fuel to heat water, you could put the power of the sun to work instead… with Solar Thermal.
Better World Energy is pleased represent Ritter Group USA, the subsidiary of a top-of-the-line German manufacturer of solar collectors whose products have been optimized through more than 20 years of research and development. Ritter has over 60,000 installations worldwide and is the leading manufacturer of Evacuated Tube Collectors in Europe.
Ritter XL Solar Thermal Systems can heat water up to 250°F from sunlight alone. They deliver the highest output and superior quality.
5 Reasons to Choose a Ritter XL Solar Thermal System
- Ritter XL Solar Collectors have the highest ratings from the Solar Rating & Certification Corporation (SRCC), which means they deliver superior performance along with higher incentive payments
- German engineers customize the design for your facility
- Built to function reliably and at a high level for over 20 years
- Self-monitoring with minimal maintenance required
- Ritter Group USA stands behind the manufacturing of its collectors with a 10-year warranty
It’s Good to Be Sustainable
Installing a solar thermal informs customers that a business cares about sustainability. And Customers care. A 2015 Nielson Global Online Survey found that 66% of customers are wiling to pay more for socially responsible products and services that come from companies committed to making positive social and environmental impact. Adding a solar thermal system provides an opportunity to grow your brand reputation and customer loyalty.
Let Better World Energy demonstrate how your business can benefit from a Solar Thermal System (without changing the way you operate). We offer the best solar system to integrate with your existing hot water network.
Examples of facilities that can benefit from solar hot water:
- Apartment Buildings
- Car Washes
- Seniors’ Residences
If you use hot water and you live where the sun shines, contact Better World Energy so we can show you how to become a green business, save money, and reduce your environmental impact.